Hi !, (I just read the other message, and sorry for not answering before.)
Okay, so… I think that distance doesn’t have to be an obstacle when you really love someone, love is stronger than everything else.
I understand the guy, because he may think about… →DISTANCE← And he may think that things won’t go so well, and I mean, he’s right! and you need to understand that being away, won’t be the same as being near. You need to know that you two can know an other person that will be NEXT TO YOU and not away and that could be an other disadvantage, but believe me that if there’s love between you two, there’s nothing and NOBODY that can separate you.
But, you know what? You two like each other! and that’s a really REALLY big “advantage”. If I was in your place, I would talk to him again and ask him if he really likes you, if He answers yes, then you may say “why not try the relationship being away?” tell him what you feel for him, and tell him that if you two like each other, you NEED to keep that going and don’t let any obstacle bring you two down, I mean… WHY DON’T TRY? You guys lose NOTHING.
And okay, if he agrees, then you must have in mind the disadvantahes that you could have and stuff. BE READY FOR EVERYTHING, because having a distance relationship isn’t easy at all, for you AND FOR YOUR HEART.
And here comes an other thing, if he definitely says “NO”, you must know that for some reason things happen, maybe he’s not the person who really was meant to be in your life and you must accept that, keep your head up, and be strong. <3
But really, if you want to be with someone you must TRY to be with that person! NO MATTER WHAT! And that’s what you have to do, TRY.
GOOD LUCK! And if you need an other thing, please let me know c: <3
1. Why do you say that he never wants to step out of the friend zone? o.o Have you tried to tell him something? so you know that he doesn’t want to be ‘more than friends’? or why do you feel like he doesn’t want to get out of the friend zone? .
2. As I say to every single person who asks me things like this I’ll say to you that, Sometimes we have to take risks if we want something. You know? Maybe he feels something for you but he’s just waiting for you to tell him first how do you feel.
It’s so hard, but it’s better if you take the risk to let him know how do you feel and ask him if he feels something too, because it sucks to live with those “does he like me?” or “what if…” questions. Doesn’t it? :\
And you have like a benefit with this guy, because you know him since a long time ago!!! So, i’m pretty sure that he’ll understand :).
And how can you do it? Well, you can ask him to hang out… Like a normal day and you can say something like “hey, uhm… I’m confused.” and obvsly he’ll answer “why?” unless he’s such a bitch and answers “okay”. Then, you can start saying that you like him and you need to say what you just sent me… (like, you two like the same things, you two FLIRT… ) and then, you’ll get back to the question and say “That’s why I’m confused, I don’t know if you like me” and let’s see what happens.
I KNOW I KNOW THAT JUST THINK ABOUT IT SOUNDS LIKE A REALLY SCARY THING, but believe me that the hard thing is the beginningm then, when you’re talking to him, the things will calm down and the rest will depend just in destiny c:
And, you must let him know what you feel before it’s too late!!!!!!!!! Please do it, because I’ve lost a big chance just for don’t doing that. So, take a risk and let’s see what happens.
But be ready for the two answers, that could be: “I like you too!” or “I’m sorry, I don’t like you”.
If he says that he likes you, then OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG THAT WOULD BE AWESOME AND OMG OMGOMGOMGOGMOGMG *UUU*
but if he says “I’m sorry, I don’t like you”, it’s not the end of the world. You must know that he’s such a nice dude who makes you laugh and surely will be with you even in the darkest moments and BE PROUD OF YOU! be cause you’ve taken that big risk! and that’s part of our lifes c:
so, don’t be afraid. And if you want something, then fight for it. <3
Good luck, and if you need something else please let me know.
Well, Obviously you’re scared, it’s not easy at all being new at a school, but you don’t have to be scared about what everyone’s going to think!! I mean, if you want to be accepted, you must be yourself and that’s it! if you act like someone that you are not, then it’s going to suck because you won’t express yourself as the way you want.
And making friends depends only ON YOU!, if you stare at everyone in a bad way, then… How do you want them to talk to you? try to seem relaxed and if you can, wear a band shirt or something, that really helps :D why? because maybe someone likes that band and that would be striking.
And in every single school are those persons that are really social and talk to everyone, I bet that AT LEAST one person is going to talk to you.
Just, don’t think about what could happen, just wait for the moment and see what happens… But try to seem nice! so people won’t be like “oh God, look at that new girl, I don’t even know here and she looks at me as if I was a murder or something”, be the person that everyone thinks “wow, she seems nice.”
But, be yourself! and never change :)
GOOD LUCK!!! and it’s just a matter of time.
So, First! you’re not alone okay? I bet that you have friends and a family that is with you. Just because you’re not with ONE person, doesn’t mean that you’re alone c:
2. Why do you want to get over this girl? Does she live so far away or something? I mean, when you try to get over someone… It’s because this person doesn’t love you back and doesn’t deserve your love or something like that. But, if you really love this girl, then you have to fight for her! Because when you love someone, you don’t want this person to leave NEVER! do you?. So, tell her to hang out to eat ice cream, to go to the cinema, to just take a walk… :) Don’t let her go away from your life just because you’re not in the same school, FIGHT FOR THE THINGS YOU WANT! c: and okay, if this girl doesn’t love you back or doesn’t appreciate what you do for her or something, then yeah… Try to forget her because you’ll just get hurt. But, how do you get over this girl?↓
3. I’ll tell you a history that happened to me… I had a really big crush on someone that didn’t love me back, I was broken and I was like that during 2 years! I tried a lot of things but only a few ones worked and I’ll tell which ones c:
- Try to know new people: Tell your friends that you want to meet new girls and that they mayyybeee couuuld introduce you some of their friends! Or go to a park and talk to a girl, it’s realy hard but you can do it :) but… Why know new people? It’s because your mind won’t be focused in the same person, your mind will be around the other girls (I don’t mean that you must like… try to make them love you and have a crush on you… I mean, making friends help. But nothing says that they can’t ;D).
- Make a new routine: Go to the gym, hang out with your friends, clean your room… JUST DO SOMETHING! that will have your mind busy. When you’re not doing anything, you will start to think about this person, because you love her a lot and there’s nothing else to think about. So yeah :D oh, and going to the gym helps A LOT! It will “remove” your stress and you’ll have the chance to meet someone :).
- Throw away everything that reminds you of her: You know what I did? I deleted him from facebook and everything… I know I know, it was really immature but IT HELPED A LOT! I mean, I didn’t know who wrote on his profile, or what was he doing… I just forgot that he existed because i wouldn’t notice that he was online or he liked a picture or anything else that would come into my “news”. So, it helped a lot. (I’m not telling you to do that, i’m just saying……… Or if you want to.. It’s okay).
So, what you have to do is throw… for example: That cd that she gave to you, her number from your cellphone, the pictures that you have together… EVERYTHING!, you know why? Because if you see those things, BANGG! YOU’LL REMIND HER! and that’s not the idea.
- Fight for that… : As i told you before, you have to fight for what you want… In this case, you want to get over her… So, fight for that! be strong and say to yourself “you can do it, it’s for your own good!” Because, yeah! it’s for your own good! If you just keep thinking about her and wanting to see her, that won’t help and that will make you wish she was with you even more! anddd that will hurt a lot. so, you need “own volition” and I’m pretty sure that you’ll make it c:
- Friend’s help: Say to your friends that you don’t want to know anything about her (only good news… For example: SHE’LL VISIT YOU TOMORROW! or something like that). That means that you don’t want them to talk about her or to mention her… That will help a lot to :D
I KNOW THAT IT’S REALLY HARD, BECAUSE I’VE BEEN IN THE SAME SITUATION. BUT, IF I COULD… WHY WON’T YOU? C:
IT JUST NEEDS TIME, HOPE, FAITH AND CALM. Believe in yourself and NEVER give up <3
Try to talk to him and ask him why isn’t he talking to you anymore. Just let him know what you are saying to me, it’s not easy AT ALL, but if you want his friendship back, take a risk no matter what he will think, just take a risk and try to fix the things c:
If he ignored you… well, maybe he doesn’t want something with you, but that’s not a problem! he’s just a guy that doesn’t know how much can you bring to him, he doesn’t know how awesome and sweet you are. Don’t let him bring you down c: and if you just want to forget him, do your best! it’s really hard because something similar happened to me, but if you just fight for forget him, you’ll win that fight, i promise. Be stronger and fight for what you want . <3
be more specific, i don’t really understand.
okay, i think that at 15 or 16… it’s really better because you are like a little bigger, and you know a little more of love c:!
well, that’s what i think and my mom thinks the same, so… :D
okay, so i think that this guys is so “abusive” a boy doesn’t have to touch you .___. ! you must like let him go, if he felt awkward it’s because he felt so bad because you didn’t follow “his game” you did a doog job there!, but you could say to him like “hey!, what are you doing?” and he would answer or something.
But well, that wasn’t so serious c: just ignore it, but if he try to do that again, you should like say to him that why is he doing that?, but if he doesn’t answer or he keeps on it, you must be rude and get away or something… we don’t know what the persons can do “in a future” c:
so, what i say is:
just respect yourself and LET people respect you.
that man is weird. (really)
and that’s not so serious, so just ignore that thing c:
you’re welcome c:
woah, he’s so rare haha. But the only thing that i can say is that…
try not to trust the boys :\